Combat Map

Combat Map

Monday, November 30, 2009

We have Six Heroes

We now have six players that will act as heroes. The hero players are:

Bruce Paulson
Christian Klaver
Dave Altz
Dave Brenner
Dave Morgan
Jeff Hoffmaster

Dave Altz and Bruce Paulson have also volunteered to play villains too. I expect this list to grow.

I will work next on completing the Play-By-Blog rules. I plan to use the ones I created for the Pathfinder game but update them to Champions and add a section for villains. I hope to have these completed in the next week or so.

The next step from the player perspective is to create your character(s). Let's start with character concepts and names. After that we can work out the points and the game specifics. I will be mailing out copies of the Hero System 6th Edition to Dave Morgan and Dave Brenner this week. Once they receive them, everyone should have a copy of the rules.

The next step from my perspective is to create the world background materials and share them with you. I will be working on this during December. I have a little bit now to get you thinking.

You will be members of the Great Lakes Guardians, a superhero team based in Millennium City (located on the site that was once Detroit). You are the new members replacing the founding team who have retired. The Press has dubbed you the "New Guard". You have a base called the Garrison located along the Detroit River.

The "Old Guard" consisted of:

Guardsman – Team founder. Tactician and scrapper that uses shield and baton.
Cricket - Shrinker and technician
Calvary- Duplicator
Armory - Brick
Diva – Sonic blaster

Let me know if you have any questions.

1 comment:

  1. We still doing this? Seems like a lot of work for a guy that runs multiple "live" tabletop games and a PBB Pathfinder game. Just sayin.

    My hero is Malachai Mercury; a Dresden-esque wizard-detective with Fire powers.

    ReplyDelete